The funny thing about sitting next to someone and waiting for him to die was that it made me more conscious of not synching up my breath with him, which is the natural tendency I think; don't know why, but there it is.

The other tendency that came to mind today was that of looking at the mountains as if they were a painting. There was a cloud above them with a very distinct shadow, though, that was offset. All of a sudden once I connected the shadow to the cloud it also clicked that the sun was at a certain angle to do that, which led to one giant click of the sun, atmosphere, mountains, and cloud all being perceived at once. In other words, I should have probably gotten more sleep and stopped making myself dizzy and staring at clouds.

And also of note, with M. Night Shyamalan and Joaquin Phoenix in on it The Village looks quite interesting.

No comments: