Two random, not really connected thoughts, not really with any purpose behind expressing them. I get headaches. They are either constant, long, and dull, or horribly intense yet very short. I'm usually cool with this, as it is something I can deal with ninety percent of the time to the point where it doesn't affect me much beyond slowing me down a little. But when my discipline is not up to par for whatever reason, I go down, hard, until I can discipline myself again. Yoga and meditation usually help a great deal, but when I really get in a slump, it becomes almost too much to concentrate or focus enough for those to be effective. Exedrin almost always helps me hit the ground running, but I loathe being dependant upon a chemical, or any substance affecting my body.
   And a thought from a book I'm reading, to which I haven't decided whether or not I agree with entirely: the body is something that we tell to do things, while the mind cannot be told to do things; rather, it just is, and we can learn to interact and work with it. Thoughts, opinions?

No comments: