So, back from D.C. and Virginia with lots of random stuff. My dad attended the 5th World Bonsai Convention, which apparently had some spectacular trees (having been styled since the early 1800's in some cases) and workshops with various famous senseis. He also got me a supercool knife and some very, very tiny scissors. We also saw a good portion of Rolling Thunder in our various drivings-around; and while this is totally disrespectful to the purpose of it, it provided an opportunity to see the backside of several female firefighters waving from the top of their truck. It also incidentally flooded the D.C. area with lots of really nice people, as bikers are wont to be. I also found out that scalp wounds bleed profusely (and that I really forgot how to catch baseballs). And I'll probably take a week or so to actually post everything from the trip, so yay.

Wyatt's usual hamburger review:
Uno - "10 oz, meat is good but bland, toppings are mediocre, bread is bland, nothing special"

"I can say God, but that is not my God. That is only a noise and no more potent than any other noise."

No comments: