At the Vietnam memorial in DC, a huge quantiy of little trinkets and flags and basically anything are deposited at the base of the wall each day, to be later collected and deposited in an archive. The one thing that especially interested me about these objects was the huge amount of poetry; unfortunately, the only ones of reasonable length that I saw to copy down were:

And when he gets
      to heaven
To Saint Peter he
      will tell:
One more soldier
      reporting
I spent my time in Hell

Yea, though we fly through the valley of the Shadow of Death, We will fear no evil, for We are the toughest Sons of Bitches in the valley. (I'm not sure where the line breaks were in that)

This can only lead to this

The Breast Cancer Site - endorsed by Xuemei

International Trepanation Advocacy Group - definitely not endorsed by Xuemei (and Kevin gets 10 points for the "Hi everybody!" reference that took me a while to get)

No comments: