the periodic Movies that Seem Interesting:

Jarehead, with Jake Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard. Wyatt pointed this one out to me - I'm quite curious to how it will play out politically, though by the trailer it seems wonderfully put together in acting and cinematography

Thumbsucker, with a bunch of good actors - a bit surreal, and a bunch of a good actors

Aeonflux, with Charlize Theron - for only a couple of reasons: over-the-top scifi violence (though it seems it'll be walking a thin line against corniness), and I'm intrigued how the massive change in story from the orginal animation will play into a movie, as much as the writing in the trailer is painful (I mean, at the end of every episode, the main character would die, right?)

The Constant Gardener, with Rachel Weisz, Ralph Fiennes, and intrigue - done and done

Doom, with what appears to be the Rock and that guy from The Chronicles of Riddick - although the trailer doesn't particularly excite me, I'd see it based on memories of being freaked out by the original game

No comments: