Pilates! Interesting. I mean, I've had limited experience with the matwork before, but not the pilates machines up till now. I'm still unsure as to what the effect of it is upon my body, thought I'm assured by the three other people that were in the room that it's great for dancers (those three being ballerinas). I do feel something, not sure what, in my core and hips, which is nice because of how hard those are to work usually. I also realized that my left foot (the one formerly known as broken) is still weak years later, though in the same token that I was able to feel that so where I hadn't realized otherwise speaks to a really refined workout. Though the expense is a bit inordinate, the machines really are quite slick, so I'm torn as to whether the cost is worth it.

nowhere girl - imaginary friend and better world - depressing at first, but it builds up to quite interesting
(see also: rockingest page ever)

No comments: