Shopgirl, with Steve Martin and Claire Danes. I'm vaguely interested in reading Martin's novel, which this film is based on, but the movie wasn't quite enough to actually interest me. It was quite cute, quite artsy with quality cinematography, quite good acting, and the characters and story were certainly interesting. But, the story as a whole just wasn't...connected well, there was something not very cohesive about the whole thing - which is where my interest in the novel stems from, that is, I think the movie's structure would have worked better in that format.

really tiny art

and finally, the photos from Colorado; they pretty much all turned out to be from the Denver botanical gardens (which so far blew away my other experience with botanical gardens - basically Cleveland - it wasn't even funny, just...sad for Cleveland) and a couple from the Denver aerospace museum.

No comments: