Almost Famous, with a bunch of almost famous people. Ha, ha, except that doesn't really work. Anyway, I've not much to say about this movie, actually, it was just a generally solid film, all-around. Umm...yep, kind of drawing a blank. Except for, "I'M ON DRUGS!!!"

Intermediate Pilates, with Ana Caban. I'll be repeating this one, rather than selling it back to Bookman's; as with most times I've done pilates, I thought it really wasn't much of a workout at first, and it's really not. Rather, I do notice a definite improvement in my posture and...just comfort in standing or sitting nice and upright, afterwards. This dvd has two workouts, one faster and a bit more strenuous, the other slower and more instructional - but in the end, I'd say the most is gotten out of it if both are done one right after the other.

tiny motor - that's up there in being worth a try with the BB gun shenanigans

No comments: