Nightwatch (Nochnoy Dozor), with...Russian people. Mmm, yeah, probably this is going in the box to take to Bookman's - lesson learned, probably don't go by recommendations by ex-girlfriends. I thought this movie had a lot of potential going by the trailer and general concept, and it did end up having an assortment of cool moments. Unfortunately, I'd say those moments were mired in a mess of confusion in plot and holes in background information (and not in a good way, like Pulse). I would have been a lot happier if the movie had gone a lot further in one direction or another - horror, action, conceptual thriller...hm. Maybe I'll watch it again when I'm less tired, it was pretty late at night when we put it on - I suppose it did win awards in Russia, maybe I just wasn't in the right mood to watch it or something. Or maybe I should have just watched it with some wodka.

No comments: