things of note! from the weekend! apparently it will be an institution.
-I have officially smacked a cop upside the head; I just hope that, in doing so, I haven't gotten rid of a get-out-of-jail-free card I might have had, if she pulls me over
-who knew a U.S. Marine could do Brittney Spears' 'Toxic' so well? Complete with a stripper dance against a pole and everything, it was hot...and vaguely disturbing
-'Fever' is officially hands down the hottest karaoke song ever, beating out the former 'Smooth Operater' and 'I Touch Myself'
-as much as 'Bye Bye' by Jo Dee Messina gets stuck in my head every time I hear it, I like it, so it's all good
-the hot wings at the Depot will try to kill you, and/or make your mouth the ninth circle of hell...or whichever one is fiery, I forget
-people who look like they're randomly having spasms might actually be talking in sign language; or randomly having spasms, that too
-two-year-olds can have upper body strength that is surprising...and mohawks...and point out exactly where their 'yam sack' is
-mmm, yorkshire pudding. next step: try it will sweetness! perhaps cloudberry jam....
-and I feel kind of bad for the people that live next to the Depot; if they didn't hear the entire (filled) bar singing (yelling) 'Bohemian Rhapsody,' they must have had earplugs in
-you know your town's football team might not be doing to well when the head coach is on commercials making jokes about having to skip town after the season's over

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, with Will Ferrell, and as Ms Kim pointed out, that girl from The Wedding Date. Unlike whatever that soccer movie with Ferrell was, this one was not a disgusting waste of time; it was actually pretty fun. Yes, it was stupid, but we were laughing nigh the entire time. Though I suspect it's one of those movies that might be even more fun to quote than to watch - for instance, the vet clinic at Sunrise and Swan is about to be a very funny place for a while, I expect

No comments: