Update! I didn't beep going through the doors at Target last night! Hoorah!
Damn conspiracy chippy thing.
Though I maintain, I'm willing to take all takers who want to rub my butt and look for something hard.

Silent Hill, with Radha Mitchell and Laurie Holden. Mmm...not really a horror movie. More a conceptually scary movie, but not a particularly disturbing one, either. Interesting, at least. But not interesting in the watching per se - rather, in doing a close reading of the imagery and symbolism, instead. Better than most video game movies; but something is lost in the lack of interacting, that made the game so famous. So. Um. Kind of a neutral opinion in the end, I guess.

A funny thing - that someone I know so well now, and that I've known for years (but only as an acquaintance), might be someone I "met" double those years ago. We both went to the same town in Delaware nigh every summer, to the same boardwalk, to the same amusement park when we were much younger. So I'm sure we must have at least seen each other somewhere, in passing. On top of that, we both have memories of throwing imaginary "grenades" and shooting imaginary guns at people across the ubiquitous viking ship ride, though admittedly I need to check with my cousins and brother, as my memories are less clear and might be manufactured. But still. It's a small world, after all.

No comments: