Things of Note, from a Whirlwind Weekend:
-don't get comfort food at a bar, really, please just get burgers - learn from our experiences; little flat-screen tv's at each booth were interesting, though
-scorpions are interesting - not insects, but like little land-crabs...or big, in the case of the one we saw; I wonder whether they'll have have a soft-shell scorpion roll at sushi places, it would make a good Halloween seasonal thing
-I was surprised to learn that pickled red cabbage isn't that bad...except I also can't eat it without getting sick...but I can eat bratwurst covered in spicy mustard and drink Octoberfest beer while watching people do odd jigs to Octoberfest music while we shiver in the cold on Mt Lemmon!
-I think we met the Mayor of Pasadena...well, sort of, it's a kind of a collection of interesting stories...but yay for people rambling into Tucson from LA!
-I'll never, ever look at the glove compartment in Natalie the same way...especially when it starts singing...seriously, it's creepy
-I think if I were to get married in Tucson, I would get married in that place south of Congress that I already forgot the name of - it was really nice for a wedding, though!
-my girlfriend caught the bouquet. ruh-roh.
-Clint was charismatic enough to convince the bartenders who weren't allowed to serve shots to serve shots, get his crotch-grabbed by a cokehead (while dancing with another girl), and also to hear some really scandalous gossip from a complete stranger

No comments: