Things! #of N0te: from, ~(the) Week^end.
-in a theatre of people laughing loudly, we, in the toppest far-left corner, were the loudest: hoorah.
-yes, I was the one who got the girly-drink at the table; and it was good, damnit (though it exacerbated my 'ache into a raspberry margarita headache)
-I have a sudden urge to go run the Cherry Garage's moebius strip of slopes like we used to at one in the morning, after parking there for the first time in forever
-stretching has to be done after that much kicking, I realize - otherwise, my hips feel like they've been attacked by a mob of boyscouts needing needing knot-tying to make rank
-I can't imagine the endurance necessary to play water-polo...I'd give myself half a seven-minute period, and then my speedo-clad tush would be bobbing drownededly
-people sunbathe at the rec center pool? in other news, sometimes their boobs pop out, it seems
-Outback equals steak plus ribs times tumtum filled with meat, divided by Ms Kim getting gift certificates for handling
-thanks for helping me clean, Momma!
-funniest All Souls Procession prop: RIP Pluto, 1930-2006 (a giant Pluto on a stick)
-the stilt people weren't as unsettling as the four-leggers last year, but they put so much effort in, it was cool
-next year: Tia becomes a skele-sheltie
-oddest encounter of the night: ex-girlfriend's parents standing right next to and conversing with people we met at the Fetish Ball; small-big town Tucson, right there

No comments: