more triviaball (now with acrobatics!)

"Soon after I left the canyon I read, in an otherwise unsuccinct paper on ecology: 'Organisms themselves are relatively transient entities through which materials and energy flow and eventually return to the environment.' In my more skittish moments I am currently inclined to think that would rather like this sentence as my epitaph."

Kind of silly, but somehow endearing - an internetweb rainbow

Also silly, but it's got some clean, aesthetics-bent parkour in it (and ditto, but with Madonna)

Sosuishi-ryu Kumi Uchi techniques - old school [also - sword]

And interesting dancing

2 comments:

Connie said...

I have one question for you.

The ending:
A)Disappointing
B)Fantastic

Connie said...

And...this was a question for the DT post...not this one. Oops.