Things of Note - an It's Always Buckeye Weekend

-congrats to Ms Kim for scoring points with various dawgs!
-those basenji dogs still remind me of the tiny swarming dinosaurs from Jurassic Park
-volleyball players continue to have the hottest uniforms ever
-what do green peppercorns taste like, anyway?
-grandiose plans of drinking and card games involving killing bunnies: okay, not so grandiose, I just wanted to use that word
-I inadvertantly offended a gay person: sorry, dude
-mmm...somehow, I honestly did not realize one could buy a giant soft pretzel in the mall
-I still have yet to see Buckeye-proper...if there is a central portion of Buckeye...hm
-I'd not known there could be such a stark temperature difference between the shade and sunlit areas
-comic book stores are bad for my finances
-who'd've thought a racist, anti-semitic bigot could be so outwardly nice
-Jacks and Fives: wow, it doesn't need alcohol to be fun, who knew? (he said sarcastically)

No comments: