Things of Note...an Oddly Long Weekend

-people were really determined to steal our pool table on Friday, like, rudely so
-it's fun to make up stories when one sees young women with olden folk, especially after midnight at a bar (I'm still voting, "I wouldn't have graduated if I hadn't...")
-man, we slept all day on Saturday, we were in nocturnal mode or something
-I did not cry at the end of Lassie...my eyes only welled up with water for some reason
-why do I drink when around Andrew? we may never know. it may have something to do with the tequila
-I got a curving, arcing shot in a corner pocket while playing pool! but the only person who saw it was the creepy pasty girl, and she didn't say anything
-I saw my first Sopranos episode, which, gratifyingly, had the hot Irani actress from The L Word in a sex scene
-bug zappers are awesome...and someone remind me to find a cheap dartboard! when I have more money, anyway

No comments: