Things of Note - A Real Rollercoaster of a Weekend

-Wienersnitchzel...I have no idea if I spelled that right....wow, I really didn't...is pretty good; I'd just been put off by a bad college experience (slash, it was funny in retrospect)
-I just learned that wiener schnitzel actually has nothing to do with what that restaurant sells
-we watched plenty of rom-com this weekend
-Kim's sister can rock "I Will Survive" in karaoke
-would someone please tell Kevin and I where we know those incredibly familiar girls from?
-yay Bobo's! slash, the M word
-why is there such stubborness about this TV issue?
-alternating between The Simple Life and The Sixth Sense is kind of funny

3 comments:

Kevin said...

"I see dead people."
"That's hot."

Connie said...

::whisper:: "I see vapid people"

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.