I'd like to get into the habit (ba dum tshhhhhhhh)

Shoot 'Em Up, with Clive Owen and Monica Belucci. Candy, popcorn, bullets. If you go into it acknowledging that it has about the intellectual content of the Bugs Bunny cartoons it often references, then it's easy to enjoy. At the same time, it's kind of boring in that; maybe if I had more of a thing for gun ballets, but they never really held the same appeal for me as more physical action. Now, Belucci on the other hand, definitely holds an appeal for me. As does Owen. So yeah, ok, but....ridiculous.
p.s. I still think the nun-prostitute is sexy

-what a fun animal!

-Dark Tower's back! And it brought attendent goosebumps+ with just those few panels referencing the....third book, is it, I think?

-huh, spies's commentary on the Bond movies

1 comment:

Connie said...

4th book. Third was getting to the train. I'll never look at trains the same way.