I'll make a tshirt that says "dippily byzantine," because no one will get it

School for Scoundrels, with Bill Thornton and Jon Heder. And some girl from Real World? Eh, I could never get into those shows, however dippily byzantine. I don't know, Heder...I just don't see him as any sort of leading man, except in really dumb comedies. And this was just trying a little too hard to be not-so-dumb, and even went way too far as it got closer to the end, trying to suddenly make itself into a rom-com, what with the sweeping music. I suppose this film could have been better, but it was suffering from fragmented identity, trying to be too many things at once, when it probably would have been better served as just a straight up, stupid ass funny movie. Oh, and it didn't even pull off the interesting lessons contained within shady that Swingers did, considering it's kind of a parallel in subject - this was more just douchebaggery and sad-funny.

Shivaji seems like he was a gunslinger of a fellow

Hm, on combinations of food and digestion - alas, my beloved Brushfire combo of brisket and pork....heh, no, this requires experimentation and verification!

From Brian, a robot that would probably make me scream if it came upon me in the night in the forest. Especially if I tried to knock it over like that and it got back up....

No comments: