darting tangents

The Spanish radio station we listen to apparently plays songs from novelas (soap operas), which is interesting, I suppose it must invest an extra layer of meaning from the conversation that comes up, compared to regular songs on the radio.

Sometimes in mistyping a date I make it so someone is 1000+ years old, in the field next to where I type. Tempted to leave it there and make it seem like an Antediluvian works for the state.

I wonder whether anyone has ever used a teleconference for something raunchy....hmm...like, phone sex times a hundred, say? Or been accidentally caught on it?

More interesting names! Danisha, Artemiza, Siboney, and a fun last name, Bigthumb!
Henceforth, my last name shall be, Big...ohh, one can assume, I'm sure.

It's awkward to look up some webcomics on break, as they sound like other kinds of websites...Sinfest, Questionable Content, etc....

No comments: