tubbatubbatubba

Some interesting names, to start off - Urso makes me wonder whether the person looks like a bear. And just odd/interesting: Berlinda, Waleska, Penafrancia (does that mean, 'free penis'?), Jacquetta. Bigbee and Mothershed are interesting last names, I picture a woman named Littlebee or Honeybee (actually, Honeybee sounds kind of hot....yes, I'm weird), and a shed shaped like a mothership UFO. What? Yes.

Every afternoon around the same time, this tiny tiny black any appears and crawls around my desk. Keeping in mind my dad's theory of black insects and dead relatives, I've left it be. Odd little visitor.

And some interesting organizer statements:
"This gentleman came up to me + said, "10,000 people get laid off tomorrow, what are you going to do about it?" Nicely played, sir, helluva challenge question.

"I yelled and asked him if it's ok to try to catch him at a different time his answer 'if you can catch me'" - heh, makes me imagine the organizer suddenly running and tackling him

"Gave her flyer, said she will read & think about it." - I initially read that as an imperative b/c of the handwriting, imagining an aggressively commanding organizer

"Said we are wasting our time trying to talk to him, that he is going to go a different way." - is he going to blow up something?

Oddly, the only English song they play on the Spanish radio station is "Disturbia" by Rihanna; it is catchy, I'll admit. They also have a song that reminds me of J-pop in inserting an English, "One Two Three Go!"

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I believe that would be "French penis".

Also "Melissa" means honeybee, so it would be even funnier if that was Ms. Honeybee's first name.