I've felt a certain kind of feeling before when I've gone to write important papers, but not so much as I have for the last term paper I wrote. Basically, it's like I can feel the structure of it forming in my head, and I can organize the pieces, it just takes time. So I have to sit there for a period of time, then gather more information, then sit, then gather, and eventually it starts to coalesce, until I can start writing. Then I find that as I build up the flow of things, bits and pieces of the information start connecting without me even realizing it at first, but then I just have to go back and make sure they're connecting on the page and not just on my head. I don't know, I'm still working these thoughts out.

-hmm...I'm pretty tempted to eat it, actually

-kind of dippy, but well made; makes me want to go to Bookman's and buy the actual one

-Double Happiness Wedding - short comic

No comments: