So I went back to meditating. I haven't really meditated at all for a couple (or a few? not sure) years, partly because my headaches weren't as severe as they used to be since I started doing yoga, and partly because of little white pills each morning. But, alas, those silly little blood vessels seem to have their hearts set on constricting (how's that for mixed metaphors?), so back to meditating each day I go. Anyway, the point to all this is that I realized there are a lot of birds outside our house; I guess usually with all the noise of the construction, traffic (local and Speedway), cooking, my own thoughts, music, &c, I just didn't notice the birdsong,or even the rain and wind, not in any real way anyway. It's nice.

Chaos Theory - simple, kind of clever little game

Fasting fakir flummoxes physicians - not sure if I believe it, but I really can't argue with that alliteration

No comments: