I'm not even going to talk about Lost. Damn cliffhangers. I also watched Invasion, if only for moral support of the bevy of science fiction shows this year (besides the original series on SciFi, Threshold and Surface, namely). I liked the affable UFO buff, he was pleasant and interesting. The recquisite carefully doled out bits and hints have potential for growth, I suppose. But the relationships between the characters - I mean, who's married to who and who's step-sibling's uncle is related to which of the other characters? Maybe that's supposed to be a reflection of a modern-family-archetype or something, but sheesh, they couldn't have expanded the connections a little bit? Or maybe they'll just add more characters later, I hadn't really thought of that. But still. Incest - but not really.

blanc fonce - art

No comments: