Heh, I guess I'd like to think that the first part of this is a true statement, though I can think of some people I know who do yoga while seemingly actively striving to live against its principles. As to the latter part, I'm inclined to remember that the 'supple' here implies a combination of great strength along with flexiblity - something that will adapt, but not break:
"All practicing yogis are, by necessity, yoga philosophers. At stake is whether we will become as supple in our minds as we are in our bodies."

Completely random: I think a good model for archery in a video game would be to have it where the longer the button is held, the more powerful or far-reaching the shot is, but the less accurate it becomes - thus, reflecting the fact of muscles getting tired in drawing a bow. And looking for the resulting sweet-spot that would be needed between strength and accuracy would be fun for a video game.

Pubs and used books? Hell yeah.

I just want to note my dad's response to watching to watching Eurotrip: "Ahhh, this brings back memories." Hmm.

I don't expect to find these puppies, but I've been wanting to try goji berries for a while

No comments: