The Producers, with Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick, Uma Thurman, Will Ferrell, and more! Fabulous! I think we can all picture what accent I would have said that in. Despite that little dip into the fruitier side of things, I have to say, Thurman has never been hotter. Yowza. Oh, and the rest of the movie is a lot of fun, too. The songs are catchy, but not annoying-get-stuck-in-your-head catchy, which is nice, and the some of the actors really seemed like they were having lots of fun. Keep it gay! I mean, Uma is very attractive. Yes.

NYX. Wow. Great art, great characters, great writing. A quite original and unique take on the Marvel shared-setting, both in terms of depth of the story and its subject matter, and in terms of the style of art; I wish they would do more comics like this one, I think the genre would be the better for it. Now I just need to find the conclusion of the septet, though, I only got to read 1-6!

No comments: