Randomness. Housework is kind of fun, I've learned enough to have confidence in claiming a modicum of handiness (hell, if anybody else needs to do this stuff, I'm there and ready with oh-god-don't-do-that!'s galore), but it's exhausting and dominates your life when it needs to get done. I've never been so interested in Home Depot, though.

Crash, with many famous people. Interesting, intense, and not very happy. The postmodern aspect of it was pulled off well, I would say, as that's tricky to do without being just plain annoying or pretentious. I was wondering throughout, in regards to the racism theme, is it the anger inherent in the person that creates that racism, or the racism that creates that anger? That is, which is more inherent? If the Persian character could have just let go of his anger when it wasn't justified at all in his second appearance in the movie, would the result have been the same, for example?

No comments: