I think they should do this before football games; imagine it with all the pads and whatnot, and the differences in size between the linebackers and say the kicker. I think it would add a whole different element to the game; I'd personally be more interested and less inclined to slide into thinking of them as just highly paid bumper cars. Or if they did in volleyball (mmm...so hot...) or, uh, badminton. That would also be crazy.

That said, go Bengals and Falcons! Hoorah!

I haven't actually had a chance to look at it, but Let's Say Thanks sounds like a good idea in theory, to support our military - trusting Ms Nicole on this one.

In other news, Ms Kim taught me how to hold a leash properly, as it would probably be embarassing to have my shoulder dislocated by a large dog at a show. Apparently it's like holding a horse's reins, so I guess I know how to do that kind of as well, now (I suddenly feel like a gunslinger!) [ok, not really but anyway], though I really couldn't describe it in text. I guess my old wrapping around wrist and forearm method was fine with my family's mellowest-springer-spaniel-ever, but wouldn't quite cut it for, say, a mastiff. Yikes.

I just liked the 'bring it'-ness of this photo

No comments: