Isn't 'to fall in love' an interesting phrase? For whatever reason I heard it the other day in conjunction with someone discoursing on Lucifer 'falling' and becoming Satan. Mind, I'm not driving at some cheap love=evil analogy, here, but rather about the general idea of falling from something 'pure' (an angelic state?) to something...not pure? Well, no, I don't even like that analogy - I guess what I would go with is the question, if you were to fall in love with someone, would you be willing to fall from Grace for them, if you were an angel? That's the analogy I wanted.

Wow, the first paragraph describing shrikes kind of disturbed me....it's so menacing, and the bird looks so small and cute.

Ok, one, I could watch this guy train all day (especially check out, say, the first demonstration video, and his adroitness at evading and using the Muay Thai shield principle). Two, I want a BOB. For Christmas or my birthday...or..uh...autumn, I don't care.

Our Lady of Seven Sorrows is a long, but cool poem; it's what the Lady of Pain in Planescape is based upon, interestingly, though I'm not sure the one person I think might get that reference will read this, but hey. Mmm..okay wait maybe a couple of people will. Eh whatever.

No comments: