--A poem! Though it's rough, and was written all in one quick burst. Had to get something on this topic out of the way, though, it was blocking me from writing about more recent things [damn! can't get the tabs to work...I'll try to fix that later]---

Fever
-
Flame.
My body, my muscles,
something deeper and inherent
had been set
on fire.

It was contained within my skin, though –
the tears it distilled from my eyes
were cold in their rivulets on my cheeks.

Please, I begged.
Knowing the answer, I pleaded.
I knew I was really only whispering
to my self; she'd already walked away.
Please, I begged.

Tears, a soaking rain
that washed broken life,
that washed identity from me,
until there was nothing of me left;

until I slept.

-here, watch skilled technician Denis Kang of Grapple Arts fame submits Amar Suloev with finesse- kind of a big deal, as Suloev had just beaten Bustamente, of all people

-Pick a number!

No comments: