random comments on the weekend:
-I need to learn to play darts. That was just embarrassing.
-Why, oh why, would you put an olive in beer? I understand it might fit with the ironic theme of a bar, but ew!
-Russian Banana = liquid banana split. Alas, I didn't want to be sick, so didn't really drink mine.
-Well, apparently Jill and I are the only ones to like that London Bridge song that Fergie does, as even Lisa is astonished that I think it anything but stupid. Hmph. Still, it was perfect to have it play on the radio as got to the London Bridge...at least I thought so, no one else in the truck did (though I appreciate Kim's effort, mad props to crazy dancing).
-Flip flops with bottle openers on bottom? What the hell?
-Aussie shepherds = super intelligent. Cats named Godzilla = just funny.
-Finding differences between photos always annoyed me...till I found out it's fun with cute girls to team up with, and a time limit is set on it
-Nouveau riche x white trash = shady + tacky, to the nth.....black shag carpet, framed playboys, a (very literal) home theatre, and a baby of uncertain parentage playing on said carpet - enough said.
-Fish swimming upside-down = creepy...despite the humorous, gaseous reason behind it. I mean, according to the general semantic aspect of an upside-down fish, that would basically make it a zombie fish by principle, right?

No comments: