Here's to Pat! He's basically in charge of getting stuff we're shipping out put on to trucks. I don't know much about him besides that he's a great proponent of beer as a nutritional item, is archetypically ornery and sun-conditioned and tattoo'ed, and is a Vietnam vet, but it's really a 'here's to Pat' on account of his wit. This guy has the fastest, sharpest wit of anyone I've met, no joke; the closest second I can think of is Mr Andrew while he's in the zone, and that is a close second, but still, Pat can be just plain astonishing. He whips stuff out of nowhere, bouncing stuff off the most banal of statements, and even when he's angry he's never mean about it, which I consider his highest accomplishment. Fifty points, Pat!

In other news, I put a deluge of new photos up (and I also wanted to use the word deluge, if somewhat improperly...and apparently make up another word, as well). Twenty points to whoever learns me what kind of spider that greenling is!

No comments: