The Departed, with Matt Damon (say it Team America style), that guy from Titanic, one of the Sheen's, Marky Mark, a very eeevil Nicholson, and one of the Baldwin's. I knew this was a re-make of a Hong Kong flick that I'd wanted to see, even before I heard that on the radio! I had just never gotten around to seeing it (aw, man, and it has Andy Lau in it and everything...). Anyway, for as much as it's a re-make, as everyone seems to be saying I'm sure Departed will be in contention for all sorts of awards; it was a bit long and convoluted, but you know what, we only realized that in retrospect, as during the movie we were pretty well focused and attentive. So, definitely worth seeing, in the end. And Marky Mark - you make the bestest asshole ever.

"It's funny because it's true" - from Mr. Phil

For people in Tucson, No on 202

No comments: