(the O.G.) The Omen, with Gregory Peck and a creepy kid. And some rottweilers. And that creepy woman! Ew. It probably didn't help our appreciation of the movie that we were making fun of it the entire time, and that scratches made us skip past two or three scenes. Though, that said, I think as genuinely high-quality as it all was, the slow pacing and sheer length of the long silences and scenes of nothing were a bit too much for me. I thought the "It's all for you!" scene was amazing on some level, however, I have to say, and also I think this movie wins for best decapitation ever.

Random, silly question: where is the universe located, spatially? I mean, if the universe is all there is, where is it located in turn?

Nancy Wake - one completely hardcore badass woman

And completely unrelated and different but interesting to imagine stories of some French women; I don't know, I just think some nice artsy movies could be made out of the various stories within those articles

No comments: