A Things of Note Upon a Turkey Day Weekend (oh man I am so hungry right now):
-dark meat is still the best
-"Kiss! My! Awesome!"
-Wyatt: an overeasy egg on a burger is delicious
-wow, dye can have an odd feeling of burning the skin in a cold way; wide-eyed corollary, from my mom: "This is ahbid color!"
-Tony Jaa can do awesome things, but he's certainly no Jet Li, or even Bruce Lee, but maybe there's a "yet" in there
-we saw dancing penguins, naked spies, and a Thai transsexual in film
-Korean food may require scissors; also, it is to be noted as the cuisine where you might have to do half the work of preparing it yourself
-"chile Colorado": ok, but I wouldn't get it again
-drill presses can make things go oh so much faster, though finger-to-bit contact can slow things down...ow

In other news, I am still Very Hungry.

No comments: