The Emperor's New Groove, with David Spade, John Goodman, the chick from Just Shoot Me, and the funny guy from Seinfeld. The more I think about it, the more I think I liked it. In some senses it really was a perfect movie for me, in the myriad tangent-jokes, nonsensical arbitrary shifts for humor, etc, etc. Didn't expect much going into it, but it was funny! Ten points.

America's Sweethearts, with John Cusack, Julia Roberts, and Christopher Walken. Oh, Seth Green was in there, but he didn't really get to act it up. Cute! I would have enjoyed more of the pair with the hopeless-romantic thing going, but I always want more of that, I suppose. As with most Cusack movies, I had fun identifying with his character in one way or another; he's also one of my heroes, so maybe I just want to identify with him. Either way, nice rom-com.

Reflexology

falx - quite the weapon

Concerto Delle Donne

No comments: