mindfulness, mindlessness

Vinyasa Flow Yoga, with Seane Corn. Yay Valentines gift! I enjoyed this dvd a good deal, especially as in regular class we concentrate on a kind of mellow, slow vinyasa style, and this is more of an amp'ed up, sun salution based sequence. Or rather, it's interesting because it's directed towards instructing one on finer points of those basic sun salutions. All that said, there was something that bothered me just a little about Corn herself, I'm not sure what, but I was wary of it, not insincerity, but...ah, who knows.

Wow, so, things I discovered while being completely mindless and exploring Second Life this evening. I've never had so much fun with clothes. I found a mall, which was eerily empty, but had no money (alas, I couldn't buy recordings some stranger had made of....naughty things). I also had no money to tip the random person who jumped up on a stripper pole in an impromptu fashion, so I left. I found a trailer park. That people lived in gleefully. With a working waterpark. And a little cabin, with a bed all set up for bondage and D/s stuff. In a different house I found, well, more of a mansion with an indoor pool and a spiral staircase and interesting art, I found showers and beds one could click on, and get menus for everything from foursomes to any position one could think of; the ironic thing is, I was just wandering around, it just took me a while to realize the region I'd randomly clicked on was called "Sleazywood."

Anyway, the conclusion I came to in that region is that it was eventually kind of boring to just wander around by myself in, but I think Second Life would be a wonderful tool for people in, say, a long distance relationship. Hell, they could go so far as to 'buy' a house and a private island and 'live' together if they were so inclined, or just hang out in a trailer park in Sleazywood and chill at the waterpark, whatevah.

No comments: