mmm...Miami....

Reno 911!: Miami, with the Reno police. I wonder what the actual Reno police think of that show. And the Rock, in a very short cameo. And what looked like a vaguely familiar stand-up comedian, on roller skates. And that guy from Blade Trinity, as Abby and Chris noticed. And my personal favorite, the standard women-walking-around-in-bikinis that signify the city of Miami in any sort of cinematic-text. Has anyone else ever noticed that? Any movie with Miami in it, there are just women constantly walking around in bikinis. Not that I'm complaining in any way whatsoever, mind. So. Anyway. I thought it was kind of stupid, in general, but in that stupidity it pulled off some hilarious moments. I'm sure I would have appreciated it a lot more had I ever seen the television show, say, with all the different attractions between the main characters, but I got the jist of it I think, and that was funny enough.

Well, I'm excited....
World War Hulk is the story of the Hulk returning to Earth, where those puny humans live, and much smashing will ensue.”
-
“The Hulk’s like Santa Claus,” said Gage. “Santa has his naughty and nice list, and the Hulk’s got his ‘smash’ and ‘smash really hard list.’”

Also: the new status quo

The...topography....geography, hm, whatever of the Judaic version is kind of interesting, makes me want to go back and read some Dante Alighieri again

Wow, I didn't know an entire nation could be tried in court

No comments: