Mmm...pom-line outfits...

The whole time I was sitting at the UA basketball game last night, I was trying to think of something wonderfully profound to expound upon, in a round and resonating manner. Yay alliteration!

But yeah, I got nothing. It was a lot of fun, besides us kind of dippily losing. It was interesting sitting in an area where there seemed to be several people who knew each other through having season tickets, it kind of reminded me of the movie Fever Pitch, though to a much lesser degree. There was a quite vociferous gentleman, who the elderly Japanese man next to us referred to as "our cheerleader," though in my head I was mostly hoping we wouldn't have to give him a CPR due to apoplexy. I greatly enjoyed hearing Ms Kim's flashing back to her experience with the UA band, and her enthusiastic cheering, which was adorable. I could also see her leading a whole section of cheering people very well. Hardcore. The pom-line outfits in their various incarnations were also adorable, in my head, on Ms Kim. If anyone can provide me one of those in her size (or, hey, smaller, that would be cool in a sense, too), I will...uh...think you are very awesome. And provide you with some service. Yes.

from Phil: encourage your kidlings

Gog and Magog - one of those things where I desperately wish I could go back and time and see exactly what historical person or situation generated such a proliferation of stories across cultures (or, maybe it was just Bill and Ted)

Action packed, yet old school