Things of Note - A Spring Cleaning Weekend

-practicing finger-spelling when Grand Funk comes on the radio makes for interesting gestures
-cleaning out really old stuff seems like one of those things that's painful and/or interesting, and probably ultimately cathartic either way
-Speedway is not for speeding
-cute little Mexican kid in that Jeep: you are awesome
-Sunday was fun family storytime (I love storytime)
-yay Kristin for getting the washer fixed...I empathize, on the initial problem
-as horrifyingly tempting as it is, never eat Nico's right before going to bed
-I want to read the comics I bought so hard
-I just remembered another reference, something about the almost-casual violence in Pan's Labyrinth reminded me of George Martin's Fire and Ice novels (a difference being that there might have been a sexual element, as well, in the latter)

No comments: