Things of Note - a Varied Weekend

-I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that a sheltie specialty is probably one of the quietest dogs shows that could be
-goofiest looking bounty hunter ever.
-confused: wearing a gi...that says Shaolin on the back...swinging nunchuks...and wearng a cowboy hat (if that's nonsensical, ask me why that seems the definition of confused, to me)
-there was a turtle, I swear it!
-I'd never really noticed it, but yeah restaurants to do get all sorts of crowded during the gem show
-speaking of which, seems to have gotten annoyingly harder to get into, unless I'm missing something
-it did result in the finding of a more 'down-to-earth' show (literally, it was in the dust)
-and also hotel rooms - it's odd to buy some cavansite standing next to someone's hotel sink and bathroom
-purple rain (again, literally), a few cool plays, an early touchdown, a loss of money, and Monopoly marked this year's Superbowl
-Grosse Point Blank is still a great movie, with several scenes that could be talked about for their import and layers, and of course the John Cusack everyman character that is subtly way more than an everyman