1/8th Mighty Choctaw.

For Your Consideration (a Christopher Guest movie). I think my favorite part about Guest's movies is seeing actors in such unusual roles - for example, Kim and I noted one of our favorite actresses from The L Word (though not in as fun a role as the other actress in Art School Confidential), and another who had also guest starred on the show, and who everyone else recognized from the completely different role in Silent Hill. The movie was pretty funny, and is an interesting collection of character sketches in an unusual context for a movie; it's not laugh-out-loud funny, interestingly, but more casually funny. Like...hm...Bill Murray's The Life Aquatic was like that, I think.

It's interesting to consider this when talking with people, and even more interestingly, when looking at one's self, I think - a posit of stages of moral development

No comments: