Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?

Hot Fuzz, with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. And a cameo by Cate Blanchett, which I totally did not catch. While it starts out kind of meandering, kind of like Shaun of the Dead that soon leads to utter hilarity the closer the movie gets to the end. Unexpectedly gory, though. But damn, it was funny, British humor rocks. Except, I think the audience, in all of our applause and laughter, missed a good third of the jokes, as we laughed over the follow-up jokes in said quiet, British humor.

I'd noted it before, but I love how my mom looks at the world, or perhaps how she uses language, or both - for instance, I was setting up her cell for her, and she asked that I not put it on a ringer, but set it so it "sings." Unintentionally poetic, and now I imagine cell phones singing, instead of jarringly ringing.