Things of Note - A Running Around omgBusy Weekend

-East Coast Super Subs: thanks, Westin, for the yummies!
-Wyatt's rockets: bloody louder than ever (hence, in each of the several videos of the same test, me yelling "OW!" in the afterward-silence)
-Natalie's all supah-clean and happy, though she does not smell like 'rain' as the scent purported....I knew they wouldn't pull that off (this is me wincing from getting smacked at saying that)
-the house met with family-approval....except with that whole biggest-compost-heap-ever part. And, the fence having 'splodified.
-I seem to have a talent for finding the exact spot a nail just will not go into a wall (Kevin witnessed the mad cursing)
-Ms Kim wins for best April 1 prank evah (she also witnessed some mad cursing)
-in other news, we have no airport skillz: the only person watching the stairs for the company coming in had no idea who she was looking for, everyone else was probably watching the Mexicana with spherical breasts
-
from Ms Connie, an impressive conferral between Farscape and tarot (as she pointed out, one wonders how much of it was intentional, with hints given...)

4 comments:

Kevin said...

So you're sort of like a stud finder. but in reverse.
I dunno if that makes you gay or not.

Jinn said...

heh.

just remember, I pounded that wall, good and hard.

which I guess means I also pounded the stud.

hm.

Connie said...

That's some hard wood.

Jinn said...

hehehe, you know it ;).

actually...uh...I guess you kind of do....

I'm going to go have a coughing and blushing fit, now.