Happy Pre-Turkey Day!

I thought this quote was very true and wish I'd had it to use in my thesis on Frank Herbert's Dune:
"Arizona and the Southwest tells you one sure thing: Everything that matters is here and it is in peril."

And that this one was just interesting:
"Once Bil had tracked a coyote in the snow of the mountain and this trail had led to a roadrunner with broken wings and a coyote blinded in both eyes by the bird. He had to destroy them both..."

Also, lastly, the idea that people back in the day titled their diaries and journals sounds fun, like:
"The Journal and Maps of Caved D. Couts"
or
"The Whipple Report"
Though I guess I did that when I kept a lyrical journal, calling it "Threnody's Song"

Fun little quiz, a few answers I don't quite agree with, but most are pretty spot on

No comments: