say it, it's fun - ye-ka-ter-in-a

Archangel, with James Bond and Yekaterina Rednikova. Rednikova was quite a cutie. And did anyone else notice that in the brothel, she was the only girl with non-blonde hair? I guess there was one redhead. Anyway...the idea of the narrative is interesting, but at the risk of spoiling it, that very idea is completely stymied at the end of the movie. Hence, I will label the story: "stunted." That, and I just could not bring myself to care about any of the characters, who all seemed very self-serving to various degrees, if not outright jerks. Not horrible, I mean, it was serviceable, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to see it again.

A creature of pure rage. That also uses tools. The adorable honey badger.

Teeth seems frightening on several semantic levels, ie, in terms of cultural context and response and ohdeargodteeth!

Interesting posit:
"There are three ways to make wealth: make it, mine it, or grow it."

No comments: