Jackie Chan in a Saw movie would be the saddest thing ever

Shanghai Noon, with Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan. Both of whom play their usual characters, like the little known dwarves (of the seven), Smarmy and Doofy. This was...a silly movie. Kind of disneyish with some wannabe adult moments thrown in...which doesn't really mesh for me. I guess the fighting was ok. Yeah. Not much to say about it, it's light fare, not too bad, not too great.

Saw II, with Shawnee Smith, Donnie Wahlberg (thought he looked familiar, but only by relation to his brother, I guess) and Tobin Bell. Agh! If only I'd not known the ending before hand, I'm sure this would have been hugely better. But alas. Interesting conceptry again, though the violence wasn't as glossed over as the first Saw, to my minor distaste. I like how they make every female cop ever look the same - that length wavy brown hair, strong cheekbones, etc. Pretty good thriller, a bit gross, not too scary.

New Soul Caliber, with funny special characters...though it seems silly to me, wouldn't the lightsabers just cut through any other weapons?

NSFW - by website, if not picture...can't say I wouldn't think for at least a moment about using it, though, heh

No comments: