the shower scene is perfect.

Hatchet, with the girl from Buffy, the guy from Grandma's Boy, and an Asian guy who was a clone of an old friend of ours. Well...it was exactly what it purported to be, an old-school slasher flick. Which is fine. But it didn't really stand out for me, except in seeing the Grandma's Boy actor in a different role, and Harmony's chest, I suppose. I guess it was kind of mindlessly fun, but that was about it.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, with Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Jessica Alba. Ok, so, I'm going to ascribe it to the training done for Blade Trinity, but I have to say, Alba is pretty...uh....pretty. Except for the catsuit costume, not so flattering. Anyway, hey whoa Rob Schneider was the wedding guy? Weird. Anyway, I think they skirted the line between this just being mean funny and it being a kind and funny movie with good messages, however it was just plain fantasy at times. Still, pleasant and funny, with many a great moment.

Does anyone else find this word that Connie pointed out to me to be hilarious?

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Actually, it's Jessica Biel, who is prettier than Alba, IMO. and I didn't mind the catsuit so much.

Connie said...

Trust you Arab types to add boobs to all words.

Alba was super-cute in Dark Angel days...when she wasn't trying to look like all the other actresses.

Jinn said...

I can't believe I made that mistake. Biel is soooooo much hotter. I'm disgusted with myself.