maybe if they inserted the Thriller dance...

Michael Clayton, with George Clooney and Tilda Swinton. Great acting, great cinematography, great cast, great little moments.....and a narrative I just never really cared about at all. I find it silly that this was called a thriller when at least Kim and I were dozing off, if not everyone. Though, it occurs to me: maybe the idea of being in debt about a business would find terror-by-empathy in a crowd older than us who may have actually experienced that, and that...yeah, that would probably turn at least one subplot more thrilling. Odd to see Swinton in a 'normal' role, I've only seen her crazy/fantastic roles.

With GoodSearch, charity is easy to contribute to - like Google, but with better karma (man, imagine if Google did it...)

NOOO! Last issue! Even this preview makes me giggle, though, alas poor hilarious Deadpool....

The biomechanics of grip (littlefinger-ringfinger-thumb, hey-o!), one of the more useful things we learned back when

No comments: