if only she had a bit more curve, she'd be an 11

Run Fatboy Run, with the incomparable Simon Pegg and Thandie Newton, who I can only ever imagine as the chick in Mission Impossible II. Also, oddly directed by David Schwimmer, of all people. And, more importantly, with a role for India de Beaufort, whom I now have a crush on. Yowza. If the movie had a lot more of her, I'd give it a 10 out of 10, no questions asked. India....can I has ur babies?
Aaaanyway, we thought this movie really is in a category of its own - not a comedy, really, not a romance, but not really failing in that common way of trying too hard to be both, it was just....sweet. And not great in that, not bad, good, just...sweet. Which I guess is like Schwimmer, kind of, but better and less whiny. Also, I am going to complement girls by calling them tree frogs from now on. Poisonous and pretty. Thank you little five year old.

I raise my eyebrow at this. And can't decide who would win that last fight, Subzero or Batman.

The funny thing is, scallops do have eyes

No comments: